Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

little drooly-pants

Look at those chins!
His intimidating look
Just checking out his feet
He likes to chew on his fingers. He also ended up sideways in the chair yelling for help!
Sleeping after coming home from visiting Dad doing Jazzercise with his soccer team.

Things have been going well here! Coen has discovered his hands and loves to stare at them then shove them into his mouth. You can see the large amounts of drool on his clothing.... I think he's feeling better and he has been less stuffy.
We are enjoying New Ulm...it has been very rainy and in the low 50's and upper 40's lately during the day. It reminds me of winter in Seattle! Right now we're trying to solve a smoke problem with our apartment. The other tenants smoke and it has been coming through our vents now that the heat is on. We REALLY don't want to move, but if it means our health we'll have to! I can always smell when the heat turns on. Yuck.
Other than that things are just the usche (usual). I've been going to my shifts at the Fitness Center, Justin has been busy with school, Target, and coaching. I also babysit a 2 1/2 year old boy named John three days a week. We have been staying plenty busy and are finding lots to do!
Also, VERY IMPORTANT. Justin & I got new cell phone numbers. They are as follows:
Veronica: 507-720-7850
Justin: 507-720-7851
Please save them in your phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment