Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summertime

Justin loves reading. He wants to read all the Newberry Honor/Award winners.

It is so nice to have summer here! Justin will start a summer school class next Monday, but it only runs two or three weeks. He's not sure, therefore I'm not sure.

We have been staying busy. I got a bike pump so now my road bike is up and running, and we've hooked up the bike trailer for Coen to ride in. I got the trailer from a friend at Risen Savior because she got it for free but doesn't have any bikes! It's a double seater and can also be a stroller, which is wonderful. It is fully enclosed and Coen enjoys riding in it from what I can tell. He always looks very stern while we're going places, and occasionally he kicks back with one of his books when he gets bored by the passing scenery.  I'm sure it will only be a matter of a few more rides before he tries to escape.

I am getting more prepared for my Sprint Triathlon; I now know what I'm going to wear and have an idea of what I'll be doing. I'm hoping to finish in under two hours. It's 1/4 mi. swim, 14 mi. bike, and 3.6 mi. run. It starts VERY early, and I'm hoping the water will the warm and the day will be cool. I've also got a small group together to run a 1/2 marathon in late October in Mankato. I hope that works out!

Video:
Reading & Walking Video (Please don't judge me...I don't usually let him carry books around like that, but I wanted to show you his walking.)
(left) Coen brushing his teeth after breakfast. I think he has the four cleanest teeth in town.


(right) Justin & Coen ready to go to Le Sueur for church!















No comments:

Post a Comment