Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Bay Beach in Green Bay, Wisconsin

Friday we spend the day in Bay Beach, which is a children’s amusement park outside of Green Bay, Wisconsin. All the rides were either 25 or 50 cents and it was a very fun time. The weather was a little warm, but a cool breeze was coming off of Lake Michigan so it was very bearable. We got snow cones for $1; everything was a very good deal.

IMG_4772

Coen’s first amusement park ride was with Marcus on the fire trucks. He even got to pull the bell.

IMG_4783 Coen’s first ride all by himself. I was nervous to let him go alone, but Justin put him on and he did just fine. I kept envisioning him jumping out like he does when I put him in the shopping cart. Turns out that rides are much more fun!

IMG_4803

 

On the second-to-last ride at Bay Beach. This train went past the lake and around the park grounds.

 

 

IMG_4838

1 comment:

  1. I love Baybeach! I have so many childhood memories of the place!

    Hope your family is well!

    ReplyDelete