Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chatter Box Daredevil

Our sweet little Coen now has a vocabulary. I am most pleased with his “thank you” because he generally uses it at the correct time and is very polite. Take for example, when I come into the living room from washing some dishes and he’s standing on the arm of our chair, arms in the air and giggling wildly to himself. I so nicely helped him down, all the while a huge grin on his face, so he told me “thank you” and took off running. Stinker.

Here are the words he knows and sometimes does on command:

no, thank you, bless you (used at the right time once), mama, dada, papi, buh-pa (grandpa), agua, water, luz, light, that, uh oh, baby, Jessica, tita, and probably some more that I’m forgetting.

He can repeat words when you say them, but the above ones he’s used on his one at least a couple times.

He also has learned how to nod and shake his head. The other day  he was standing on a wooden chest in the living room. He was waggling a remote control and going on and on in a nice, verbose speech with a few “no”s added in and some quite violent shaking of the head. I smiled at him and he scowled at me and shook his head and said “no” then promptly got down from the chest. It’s like he knows I disapprove of him being up there….hmmmm….

My camera is broken right now and my “free” price quote went to $123.00 quite rapidly. I feel lost without it and I want to take some videos of his funny antics! Once I get it back, there will be vidoes and photos galore.

Love to all! If we’ve recently seen you, it was wonderful. If we’ll see you soon, we can’t wait! And if neither applies, come visit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment