Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh, the Snow

I know I haven’t posted in over a month. I apologize. I looked back to see the last time I wrote anything and saw the small dusting of snow that I wrote about. December was the fifth highest snowfall recorded here (or something like that) with over FORTY INCHES OF SNOW. Ridiculous. Here are some photos of it. Bleck.

IMG_0027Some pretty ice on our front tree.

IMG_6185 Coen enjoyed being thrown into the snow bank by Mitch. He made a small “uff” sound when he hit each time but then was all grins and said “again”.

IMG_6267IMG_6298

So much snow! This was even before we got another 10 or so inches. It wasn’t even suitable for sledding; once you stepped in you sunk in up to your thigh. Some has melted due to one 40 degree day we had a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment