Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The School/Church

The school and church are a wonderful group of people who have been very welcoming. Registration this year is 11 students in 3-year-old-preschool up to 1st grade. The church and school are using this as an opportunity to “revamp” the school and rework it by adding a new grade each year. There is also a big push for outreach to the community and getting our “face” out there to make our presence known in the neighborhood and in the city.

Justin (and I) are very excited about this school year and I hope he can keep his enthusiasm, since the middle of the school year can be a drag. (Speaking from experience.) We are looking to get to know more and more people around here and I have given out my phone number and e-mail address to lots of potential-friends. So far Coen and I have had playdates/meals with a couple families and have gotten to know some very friendly Longmontians. Coloradoans. Coloradans. People from this area.

We’ll keep you updated as things progress. Right now we’re working on a brochure to pass out in the area with more information about our school. Pray that God blesses our work, as we know He does!

No comments:

Post a Comment