Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

35 Weeks, 6 Days

At my last visit, Dr. Amy Rodriguez-Dysart told me that she was only 80% sure the little guy is head down. I've given up on telling which body part is which, but I still think it's his rear end that is in my ribs. I go back this Thursday for my weekly appointment...we'll see what has happened.


Justin & I rearranged some rooms to get ready. We haven't decided if he'll sleep in our room or the 2nd room. I'm just nervous he'll overheat in the 2nd bedroom because it doesn't have good air flow and we don't have central air. Maybe we'll all end up sleeping in the living room huddled around the wall air conditioning unit. All except Justin; he says "I'm from Wisconsin" and just sleeps in our room with the awful humidity and high temperatures. So far, though, this summer has been unseasonably cold (thanks be to God!) and not very humid.


Alright. Picture time!



How I feel some of the time. Oh, and I have a few tingly/numb fingers thanks to swelling and loosening joints. It makes playing the piano interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment