
Today I'm 37 weeks and 4 days! I want to let everyone know that things are progressing well! Baby is head down, Dr. Dysart said he's a "good size", I'm almost 1 cm. dilated, and I'm off of my "unofficial" bedrest I was on last week. Good thing, too, I was going a little nuts.
I think I'm to the "just-get-him-out" stage now. Especially later in the day when it's muggy, my back hurts, and my fingers on both hands are tingly-numb. And when I can't sleep very well.
My guess is that he'll be born July 4th. Justin has no guess as of yet, but the longer he waits the better the advantage for him.
I think I'm to the "just-get-him-out" stage now. Especially later in the day when it's muggy, my back hurts, and my fingers on both hands are tingly-numb. And when I can't sleep very well.
My guess is that he'll be born July 4th. Justin has no guess as of yet, but the longer he waits the better the advantage for him.
From today! (06-18-09)
From last Tuesday (June 9th)


No comments:
Post a Comment