Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Doctor Appointment (40 Weeks, Day 3)

Dr. Dysart was surprised to see Justin & me this morning...she thought that the baby would have come by now. I'm between 70 and 80% effaced and almost 2 cm. dilated, so not too big of changes from last week. Next Tuesday I'll go in for a Non-Stress Test and then if by Thursday the 16th he hasn't come, we'll head to the hospital for a 4 AM appointment to be induced. I hoping he comes before then... he's got 8 more days before then!
We had an ultrasound just to be sure everything is progressing well and he looks good to go. We got to see him make a few faces, practice breathing, and kick. The ultrasound tech did some measurements of his head, butt, and femur and she estimated he'll be 7 lbs 2 oz give or take 7 oz. So he's a good size as long as he doesn't get too much bigger!
That's all for now, hopefully soon I'll be putting up hospital pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment