Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Wednesday's Appointment

Hello! On Wednesday (7/1) Dr. Dysart told me that I am 60% effaced and between 1 and 2 centimeters dilated. She seemed very excited about it, so I was too! (Even though I've heard stories of people being "stuck" for weeks and weeks.)
She also told me that she is on-call Friday (today), Saturday, and Sunday, so those would be excellent days for me to deliver the baby. I'm not getting my hopes up, though, since my due date isn't until Monday and for some reason I think the baby just wants to stay inside. For what seems like possibly forever.
She also said she would guess for weight he's in the upper 7 pounds or lower 8 pounds. He better come out soon, I'm not sure I want a 9 pound baby. YIKES.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment