Praying (just kidding...getting cranky)
Happy boy!
He's a good little smiler
Ready for a walk
He fell asleep shortly after this photo was takenHere in Brown County every family that has a new baby gets an in-home nurse visit. We had ours on Wednesday. She brought us a homemade blanket, lots of information, and a few other toys and goodies. She weighed Coen and he weighed 12 pounds even!! He's getting pretty roly poly in his arms, chins, and legs, but his tummy is still pretty firm. :)
In both eight (22 inches) and weight he's in the 90th-95th percentiles. We'll see if that continues as he gets older--Justin is hoping for him to be tall!
He has been holding his head up more and more and loves to look around. When he's awake he's pretty happy and sometimes I catch him smiling at the wall, door, me when I'm turned the other way, and many other things. I guess he's loving small-town life here in New Ulm.
Justin has been working hard at homework, classes, and real work. He is helping coach the girls' Varsity soccer team this evening and his JV team has their first game in a few days. He is currently being trained at Target and today I have a list of things to buy with his discount! In August they get another 10% off, so we're getting 20% off today! He comes home inbetween classes and practices and work so we get to see him pretty often.
I'll start working at the Fitness Center at MLC soon, I'm getting CPR trained in the third week of September. Coen is very excited to watch me jog on the treadmill and we've already gotten lots of offers for people to hold him while I'm working. Hopefully he enjoys being passed around!
Alright. Time for the Target trip after a diaper change. Hope you're all doing well!!


No comments:
Post a Comment