I thought baths in the sink were over. I was mistaken.
This morning I was finishing up some client e-mails and heard the water running in the bathroom. For those of you who don’t know the layout of our apartment, I sit at the kitchen table with the laptop, only about 3 feet from the bathroom sink. Coen likes to climb on the toilet and play in the water. Usually I stop him, but our water never gets warm enough to burn (I never am completely warm in the shower) so I wasn’t worried about him washing his hands. He realllly enjoys washing his hands.
So after finishing the e-mail (maybe 2 or 3 minutes max), I turned, expecting to see wet sleeves. Instead, I turned to find him sitting in the sink, water on and spraying off of him all over the bathroom. We just laughed. (Until I tried to change his clothes, then he cried.)

Very creative, Veronica!
ReplyDelete