Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Zedland’s Pumpkin Farm

 

Today Maggi, Miriam, Coen, and I went to Zedland’s Pumpkin Farm. It’s just a five minute drive from the Vilski’s here and it’s a family they know fairly well. Justin went to school with and worked with one of the Zedlands so we gave it a try!

It’s a great place! Children were free, so we just paid $10 admission which meant a hayride, feeding the goats, petting the animals, and going through the corn maze. We also got some pumpkins, of course, but unfortunately Coen and I won’t be able to take them home since we’re going on the Megabus.

Coen has a cold right now, but I’m hoping he gets over it soon so that we can go over and help Katrina with Isaac and the household chores and meals by Tuesday. Matt will be gone Tuesday and Wednesday so we’re going to try and be there for both of them in case they need something!

Love to all! If we’re not with you right at this very moment, then we miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment