Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Coen’s Latest Developments

Lately Coen has been learning lots of new things. (I’m current on blog posts now.) He can now name all of the letters, even though some are hard for him to say. He just mastered saying “y” because he LOVES the show “Super Why” on PBS. He likes to yell out the names of the letters as they appear just like the children on the show do. We are blessed to have such a smarty! He also likes to keep me on my toes.

He doesn’t really put words together too much yet. He likes to say “I need” when he wants something, and a couple times has said “Daddy bye” after he leaves for school. I’ve heard that children who are exposed to two languages at home take a bit longer to talk also. Not that we are worried or anything, don’t you worry.

Here is some of his sign language:

IMG_0297

R

IMG_0298

I love you
(He worked hard on that one for quite a while.)

IMG_0302

L

IMG_0305

….and foot sign language apparently. He thought it was funny.
(Speaking of funny, if you ask Coen what we do when something’s funny he laughs in a very, very high-pitched voice. Which is, in turn, funny.)

IMG_0314

Coco & Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment