February was a whirlwind month. It started out with Justin and I finding out that I was pregnant the morning of the Superbowl (which the Packers won, and BOY WAS JUSTIN HAPPY!). However, I had some bleeding and other issues which led me to believe that everything was not okay. We left to go to Wisconsin in the middle of the month and Justin dropped Coen and I off in Lomira to visit family and friends there. We also were catching our flight to Seattle for a week-long visit with Matt and Katrina and Isaac out of Milwaukee. The day before our flight, I went into the walk-in clinic just to have an ultrasound to see what was going on and I had an ectopic pregnancy. A surgery and night at the hospital later, I am not right Fallopian-tubeless, but other than that unscathed! God really was taking care of me and we know that is it all His will. I should be able to bear more children so we’ll see what He has in store for us in the future. And the trip to Seattle was still fun and worth the trip! I want to thank all my wonderful, loving family for helping so much and taking care of Coen and carrying things and catering to me. : )
Justin finished his public school student teaching right before the end of the month. He got a very nice thank-you card and well wishes and a gift card.
Now on to the photos and more fun things we did!
Coen had a lot of fun playing with Miriam and Joshua!
Fun in the snow! Each place we went (Lomira to Seattle) had unseasonably cold weather, but it all felt warmer than New Ulm! New Ulm has broken so many snow/precipitation records, low temperature records, flooding records, you name it. If it has to do with terrible weather, we had it. Even thundersnow. Yes, it’s real.
Coen’s new party trick until he got mad when it fell off.
Packers are #1!
Coen Skyping with Mamma (Grandma) Ide. Aren’t his wall cards cute?
Fun with Daddy the horse!
Coen had lots of fun playing with Isaac, but Isaac wasn’t too sure about Coen some of the time. Coen is still working on age-appropriate activities.
Coen was beside himself when he got to hold Isaac for a photo shoot. This is the closest to happy/content we got while at Katrina & Matt’s house.
Yay family!
Grandpa knows the coolest games.
Me and the Beaner
Gangie and her little grandsons.
Veberes side of the family! They’re just so lovely.
Reading a fishy book with GiGi, whose name Coen can pronounce very well.

No comments:
Post a Comment