We had a great Halloween party here with many of our neighbor’s friends and a few of ours, too. Coen dressed as Michael Phelps but had to go to bed before people got here. Here he is!
Two of my friends came to visit; Sarah came from Madison, Wisconsin, and Kristin came from Manhattan, Kansas. It was so wonderful to see them and we had a great time!
I was a Christmas tree in human form and Justin was Tobias Funke from the TV show Arrested Development.
At that point I had taken off my Christmas tree star headband because I kept hitting it on things and getting tangled in the spider web decorations.
The fact that our basement is old and gross only added to the Halloween spirit.
Here is a picture of Kristin, Sarah, and me on Halloween. We went out with Kristin’s brother in Mankato, a nearby city. Can you guess what we all were?
left to right… ceiling fan, soccer referee, God’s gift to men. It was fun.
On actual Halloween, Coen was a bumblebee (thank, Grandma Vilski!) and a natural at trick-or-treating. I didn’t show him what to do, but after watching the kids in front of him he knew to hold out his bucket. He said “please” instead of “trick-or-treat”, and he really enjoys suckers. He calls them “ball”.
We went out on State Street in New Ulm. It draws in over 5,000 people each year. It was quite the experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment