Coen’s surprising us more and more with what he knows. The other day he wanted a tattoo bandaid on his hand so I said “only if you hold out your hand” and instantly he stretched his arm forward and held out his hand. It’s things like that where he pleasantly surprises us with what he knows how to do and what he understands.
It is not a pleasant surprise, however, when it’s to do something like take the top off of the milk jug and pour the remaining milk all over the kitchen floor. Luckily I had just bought a new mop that very day so it got its first workout. I thought that I could discipline Coen by making him sit in his high chair and watch me clean, but he cheered me on. When I went to take him out, he wanted to stay in there since he was hungry for dinner.
Lesson learned? Probably not.
Coen also enjoys making sound effects in place of the actual word. Example video below. Please excuse the mess. If you could see Coen in destruct-o mode you’d understand.
Video to come later.

No comments:
Post a Comment