For Justin’s birthday he got a recliner. I led him into the family room with his eyes shut (in front of the set-up recliner) then I told him to open his eyes. I handed him a birthday card and Coen yelled “Happy Birthday!” He first checked for a new Xbox 360*, but then found that it was his same, old one. Then I told him he should sit down (and, according to his story, forcibly shoved him backwards…) and he realized he had a new recliner! Thanks to Justin’s mom and my mom for chipping in as well!
*Justin and I will be getting a new Xbox360 for Christmas. Maggi and I stood in line at Best Buy on Thanksgiving/Black Friday morning for the midnight opening and got an AMAZING deal. Go us! It was a great, somewhat chilly, time!
Here was the line once people filtered out after receiving their big ticket item tickets:

No comments:
Post a Comment