Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

September: 80’s, sunshine, and fun!

Coen enjoys making monster roaring noises lately.However, monsters have also been scaring him in the middle of the night. It’s hard to explain imaginary and real things to a two-year-old…

IMG_1537IMG_1538IMG_1540IMG_1561

Coen and Buster get along pretty well. Buster puts up with Coen and Coen thinks that Buster should listen to his every command. Doesn’t Coen look so old? I think that within the past couple weeks his face has changed. And wearing jeans and sweatshirts makes kids look older I think. I should measure him; he’s been eating lots and sleeping well. (Minus the monster scares.)

 

Another thing of which I don’t have a lot of photos (or any) is swimming lessons. Coen has taken two of the same class (from 6 months old to 3 years old) for swimming lessons through the city. He really enjoys it and has become much braver in the water. We have a gym membership now, so we go swimming a lot (at least 3 times a week) and he will now jump off the edge of the pool into the 3 ft. water and he doesn’t need too much help coming back up. He also got some kiddie goggles and thinks it’s fun to put his face in occasionally.

IMG_1568 These two made the exact same smile.

IMG_1573

IMG_1580Football Sunday!

IMG_1592IMG_1593IMG_1599

Coen and I went to a you-pick farm for fresh veggies, fruit, and lots more! (Well, just veggies and fruit.) Coen really enjoyed the rooster and they had fun “cock-a-doodle-dooing” at each other.

IMG_1638 Coen reading before bed. Llama Llama, Red Pajama is a fave!

IMG_1643These are his blankets. He has to sleep with all of them: stripeys, animals, Mommy love, and Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment