Anniversary J and V

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Halloween!

IMG_1740 For the Longmont Halloween parade, we all dressed as the monkeys from the rhyme “No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.” I wish I had a better photo of us all, but my friend Natasha has one and I need to get it from her.

Justin was the doctor and carried a speech bubble that said “NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!” I was the momma monkey, and Coen (obviously) was the one the jumped on the bed.

IMG_1741 Coen was the cutest little monkey ever.IMG_1742IMG_1761

For “real” trick-or-treating, we went around in our neighborhood with our good friends and their son, Titus. Titus was Batboy and Coen decided to skip the monkey costume and be Bob the Builder. The candy was a smashing hit for the boys and it was fun to meet more neighbors and get to know our friends better.

IMG_1777

IMG_1781Coen’s first house! He yelled “Happy Halloween!” instead of “trick or treat” at first, but he got the hang of it once the candy started rolling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment